2008-05-26

Lundy Island (part 1)

If you have seen the blog dated 24th of May, you would’ve noticed 3 ladies lying asleep. They were my students who I supervised along with my professors during a trip to Lundy island. The island is located on the Bristol channel along the western coast of United Kingdom. This week, I want to promote this island, which I have visited 3 times so far. It’s such a beautiful place and is the only marine reserve in the UK. Just look at the photo taken by my professor!

国際交流センター地球村

No comments:

はじめに・・・

  • 地球村のイベント案内、レッスンでは習わない文法や表現、国際ニュース、英会話講師が感じた日本と外国との違いなどを紹介するブログです。お気軽にご覧下さい。
  • This Blog is to inform you regarding upcoming events, interesting international news, and what teachers at Earth Village found interesting about Japan. Feel free to browse. Bon Appétit!