2008-06-19

About Me

今月地球村に入ったマイク先生に、自己紹介のブログを書いてもらいました。
写真は彼の出身地です・・・
I was born in Concord, Massachusetts. Concord is one of the oldest cities in America, and the site of many historic battles during the Revolutionary War. I grew up on a blue berry and sugar maple farm in Maine. My grandfather and grandmother used to farm blue berries and maple syrup, but today it is just a small blue berry field. After high school, I studied in many places. First I studied art and animation in Georgia. After that, I visited Japan for the first time to study Japanese art. Then I went to India to study teaching and philosophy. Finally, I returned to America to study language and art history at Evergreen College in Washington.




images taken from:

国際交流センター地球村

No comments:

はじめに・・・

  • 地球村のイベント案内、レッスンでは習わない文法や表現、国際ニュース、英会話講師が感じた日本と外国との違いなどを紹介するブログです。お気軽にご覧下さい。
  • This Blog is to inform you regarding upcoming events, interesting international news, and what teachers at Earth Village found interesting about Japan. Feel free to browse. Bon Appétit!