2008-06-21

In India

今日はマイク先生がインドで英語を教えていた時の体験談を書いてもらいました。

When I was in India I lived in McLeod Ganj, a small mountain town in Dharamsala. McLeod Ganj is located on the foothills of the Himalayas, and so you must go high into the mountains to get there. I lived there for five months. I taught classes on reading and conversation. Most of my students were Tibetan refugees, but I also had students from India, Nepal, Thailand, Bhutan, Mongolia and one pilgrim from Japan. Dharamsala is a very beautiful countryside. Every morning I would see mongooses playing or monkeys fighting.

国際交流センター地球村

No comments:

はじめに・・・

  • 地球村のイベント案内、レッスンでは習わない文法や表現、国際ニュース、英会話講師が感じた日本と外国との違いなどを紹介するブログです。お気軽にご覧下さい。
  • This Blog is to inform you regarding upcoming events, interesting international news, and what teachers at Earth Village found interesting about Japan. Feel free to browse. Bon Appétit!